In an interview that West seems to have taken, strictly responding to calling Bush a racist, (after of course W. went on a Lauer Softball Interview) and explained that when Kanye said “The President doesn’t like black people...” it was one of worst moments of his Presidency. Lauer turned the interview sharply into a Taylor Swift Trial and put Kanye’s racism in question. Leaving Kanye in an obvious kerfuffle (yeah you liked that word didn’t you) and at that point the interview was over.
Just in case anyone forgot about Hurricane Katrina, it was A) Not something to be compared to a VMA Award Ratings moment, B) It didn’t just seem to Kanye that President Bush “didn’t like black people,” and C) Who gives a shit if W. had a “Ghost Writer” to dictate his memoirs to and can narrow the 8 years of being the worst president into; Kanye mad him sad one day because he wasn’t doing his job as the President of America.
As a bonus I’ve included 10 moments that should be talked about more than Kanye by a former president that will make you wonder why these are not the questions being asked, instead of did Kanye Hurt your racist feelings?
1) Linking Osama Bin-Laden to Iraq to start an unjust War.
2) Permitting Water Boarding
3) Signing The P.A.T.R.I.O.T Act
4) Staging “Mission Accomplished” on an aircraft carrier, in flight suit.
5) Ignoring memo’s sent prior to 9/11 warning of Bin-Laden Terror Attacks.
6) Not capturing Bin-Laden in Tora-Bora.
7) Not giving the soldiers sent to War proper Body Armor.
8) The failure to include Louisiana’s, coastal parishes, in state of emergency plan mandated prior Katrina.
9) Refusal to follow Kyoto Protocol,” on Greenhouse emissions.
10) Entering Iraq war with UN Mandate.